Is there a term for someone who is fully allo towards one gender, but grey or demi towards the other? Because I’ve heard from people who are like “I’ve only been attracted to women, but suddenly I’m falling in love with my male best friend” or something like that, so it seems to be a thing. Are they just considered bi with a preference or hetero/homoflexible? Or is there a specific microlabel for this experience?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.